Days of Old Days of Old

Great work

There are alot of elements that I really enjoyed. It is a very subtle song with some good harmonic keys and some dark undertones. there are a few flaws that I heard, though they were minor. There are some moments were the sound clips out I think it's around the 35 second area it is something is recurring throughout the song. More likely happened when you switched your sounds on the keyboard. I might not have noticed it had I been listening to it through my speaker. ( good pair of headphones make music more enjoyable.) Other than sound clipping you fantastic job on the arrangement, so for that I give you an 8. Keep it up!

MindOverMatt responds:

Thanks for the helpful review. My clipping sucks, working on it though. Thanks again!

Four Fucking Chords Four Fucking Chords

Great Job, but...

Great lyrics and execution, however I feel that the guitar overpowers the vocals at times.

Anyway great job.

Acid Paradox - Apotheosis Acid Paradox - Apotheosis

Another Great!

Once again another great son from you!

BTW I use Reason as well, but I just now got it so I'm still learning it.

Acid Paradox - The Classifier Acid Paradox - The Classifier

Wow this is good

Wow this really awesome! Keep up the great work!

Kingdom of Zeal (8-bit) Kingdom of Zeal (8-bit)

Nice!

It's not every day you hear some good o' 8 bit.

Keep it up!

decimation of face via fork decimation of face via fork

Good Job!

Way to go Dude!

This reminds me of Aphex Twin or Squarepusher.

Two my favorite experimental techno/ambient artists.

Keep up the good work.

EPs EPs

Not bad man

A nice relaxing song, I enjoyed though it was a little too long. Keep up the work and maybe do a little bit more switch up if you are gonna make a fairly long song, but over all it is good, and being at your age it was impressive.

-*Chaoz Fantasy (M.K. Remix)*- -*Chaoz Fantasy (M.K. Remix)*-

Wow Badass

Nice Job, YOu did an amazing job so keep up the great work.

REBORN (final version) REBORN (final version)

sorry not #1 to me....

I'm a fan of metalcore, death metal, chaos core, and the list can go on from there from the metal genre. I have to say it is not that impressive as a whole, the song was flat and never seemed to change, the breakdown did nothing for me, lyrics and vocal where trash... my opinion....it all just sounded the same. Good try but keep working on it, the ability is there it just needs a good tune up. Try listening to some DarkestHour, Between the Buried and Me, and BleedingThrough heck maybe even some Devil Wears Prada. Not trying to bring you down any just trying to help out a little bit. throw in a change up now and then and build up the guitar solos oh and work a little on the voice, cause is by far the weakest link. Hope this helps you out some. :D and keep posting!

Goatchrist responds:

Oh man....it's nice that you tried to help me out some but please, your point of view is completely off the map.

THIS IS NOT METALCORE or even death metal (WTF is chaos-core?) and therefore I'M NOT trying to sound like the metalcore bands you mentioned.

I'm sorry that you think my lyrics are trash, but that's probably because you want them to sound like metalcore as well.

Sorry, but you didn't quite get what this is.